Registration and Admission:
The admission of new students is open for the whole academic year, Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am until 2:00pm. We also accommodate admission during the weekends, Friday and Saturday by appointment through email and/or telephone. Al-Reeyada International School accepts early registration for the next academic year during the month of May.
Admission is done at the Registration Office based on the academic capability of the student and availability of seats. The enrollees will be interviewed by the Deputy and/or by the Principal before administering the registration process. Placement test will be given to students coming from non-English schools in two areas, English and Mathematics to assess the enrollees’ proficiency in English and skills in Mathematics before the registration takes place. The Deputy and/or the Principal shall make the decisions pertaining to the admission of new students.
The Ministry of Education has required the minimum age of students entering the school.
|KG 1||3 years and 6 months in September|
|KG||4 years and 6 months in September|
|Grade 1||5 years and 6 months in September with KG 2 report card
5 years and 9 months above in September with or without KG 2 report card
After passing the placement test, the parents are advised to fill up the admission form and submit all the necessary documents needed. Once the registration is done, the parents are directed to go to the Accountant’s Office for the fees. After paying the fees, the parents will go back to the Registration Office for validation of receipts for the releasing of books.
All new students must submit a copy of the following documents as per Ministry of Education requires:
- Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Card
- Report Card from the previous school
- School Leaving Certificate from the previous school
- Passport and Iqama of the student(Saudi National: Passport and/or Saudi ID card of the student)
- Passport and Iqama of the guardian(Saudi National: Passport and/or Saudi ID card of the guardian)
- Employment Certificate of the guardian duly signed by the guardian’s employer
- 2 recent passport size photos
As per Ministry of Education – Department of Foreign Education policy; all Saudi nationals from Grade 1 onwards must have an approval letter before the registration.
As per the school’s policy, we do not accept students who require special educational programs;such as mental retardation, hearing and speaking impediment, and/or other disorders as the school is not equipped nor prepared for such needs.
- Admission fee must be paid at the time of your child’s enrollment.
- Books and uniform must be purchased before the opening of the school.
- School fees must be paid in full before the term exam prescribed by the Accountant.
- To avoid rush and to save time, fees can be paid in one installment.
- In order to reserve the seat; parents are advised to pay SR 1000 in advance as the seats are limited.
- Fees on admission, books and uniform are non-refundable.
- Tuition fees must be paid in full whether a student is joining the school within three days, middle of the term or towards the end of the term. No refund will be given on the tuition fees once the school starts.
- Books must be checked before leaving the school; the school is not responsible for any missing or damaged books.
- Schoolbooks must not be reproduced without the authorization of the Chairman, Mr.Saleh Al Mulhim; if the school finds reproduced book, it will be confiscated.
- Once the School Leaving Certificate is issued, it means that the student is no longer in the school. In the event that the student decided to return, he/she must pay the admission fee again.
- Re-issuance of Report Cards or/and any official document would require a fee.