The Parents Committee will work actively to create a positive school environment and help ensure good co-operation between school and home. The Parents Committee will work together with the administration of the school to create positive opportunities for the children. They will also promote the school in the local community and strengthen the links to the community.
The Parents Committee members are elected every year from different nationalities to ensure that all children have equal opportunities.
The Parent committee will work actively to create a positive school environment and help ensure good co-operation between school and home. The Parent-Committee will work together with the administration of the school to create positive opportunities for the children. They will also promote the school in the local community and strengthen the links to the community.
These are the members of the Parents Committee 2016 – 2017. Please contact
them if you have any suggestions, doubts or facing any problems. Parents Committee serves as additional channel of communication to and from school and parents.
- To provide an opportunity for Al-Reeyada International School parents to share their ideas and mutual concerns on every facet of school life.
- To provide on-going communication between parents and the management.
- To keep all parents informed of school policies and issues, and provide continuous feedback.
- To endorse, recommend, and collaborate on school initiatives.
- Parent-Committee consists of minimum 9 parents and 3 management members.
- Usually members serve on the committee for a period of one Academic year.
- Communicate with all parents about school programs.
- Enable parents to share information about culture, background, student’s talents and needs with the School.
- Establish clear 2-way channels for communication from parents to school and school to parents.
- Ensure all information for and from parents are clear, usable, and linked to a student’s positive growth.
- Provide clear information to parents on school policies, improvements and transitions. This will help in better understanding of school programs and policies.
- Every parent (mother / father / legal guardian / local guardian of the child studying at Al-Reeyada International School) can be a member of the Parent-Committee.
- Members must commit to attend the regular meetings.
- Parents should be aware of the quality education and have academic background as well as spoken English with fluency.
- Parents who have 2 or more children are eligible for nomination to the Parents Committee.
- A parent to be eligible to the membership of the parent committee agrees to participate as a volunteer in order to serve his/her community and the betterment of the school as a whole not for personal reasons.
- Parents Committee must have the ability and the personality in order to deliver information properly to parents.